Disney parks have been cranking out some awesome recipes for us to duplicate at home during isolation. From Minnie Mouse Grilled Cheese to Dole Whips to Ohana Bread Pudding, they’ve shown us that you don’t have to go out to eat well. And we’ve had a lot of fun experimenting in the kitchen!
The next recipe they’ve rolled out for us is Disneyland’s Harbour Galley Lobster Roll on Buttered Brioche. Yum! Don’t let the number of ingredients scare you either. These sandwiches are surprisingly simple to whip together!
For the garlic butter:
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
For the lobster salad:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 celery stalk, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Coarse salt, to taste
- 1 pound cooked lobster tail and claw meat, chopped into bite-size pieces
Plus: 4 hot dog buns, preferably split at the top
To make the garlic butter:
Combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and seafood seasoning in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
To make the lobster salad:
Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, hot sauce, and Dijon in a large bowl until very well combined. Stir in celery, garlic, shallot, chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Fold lobster meat into mayonnaise mixture, gently mixing until lobster is well coated. Set aside.
To put sandwich together:
Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
Spread garlic butter on both cut sides of hot dog buns; lay buns butter side down on griddle. Toast 1 minute, or until golden and lightly crisp.
Divide lobster salad evenly among buns and serve immediately.
Photo and video courtesy of Disney
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- AristoCrêpes is Whipping Up Some Holiday Treats in Disney Springs - December 2, 2020
- This Holiday Macaron from L’Artisan Des Glaces is a Noël Treat - December 2, 2020
- This New Peppermint Bundt Cake Shake at Hollywood Studios is on the Nice List - December 1, 2020