Here’s a fun Disney recipe for families to try at home. Grilled cheese sandwiches are a favorite for many people. But this is a grilled cheese with a twist! The sandwich is quite decorative with its pink and purple color mixed with a Minnie Mouse shape. Read more below to learn how to make the Minnie Mouse grilled cheese sandwich.
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- Pink and purple food coloring
- Minnie Mouse food cutter
- The first step is to make Minnie’s bow and flower.
- You’ll use the flower cutter on a slice of cheddar cheese. This is how you make the flower garnish to put on top of the sandwich.
- Use the Minnie Mouse cutter on the two sourdough bread slices.
- Add the mozzarella cheese to three different bowls. Your use pink day on the cheese in one bowl and purple dye for the mozzarella sitting in the second bowl.
- Butter the sourdough bread and add it to the frying pan. Keep it on low heat to prevent burning. Layer the cheese on top of the bread. You should regular cheddar, regular mozzarella, pink cheddar, and purple cheddar.
- Let the cheese slightly melt and then combine the two pieces of bread to complete the sandwich. You can continue cooking for desired bread texture.
- The last step is to add the flower and bow on top of the sandwich. Enjoy!
Source: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Lady and the Tramp Disney Fab 50 statue coming to the Magic Kingdom - September 4, 2021
- Liberty Square Riverboat returns after brief refurbishment - September 3, 2021
- ‘Eternals’ Actor Kumail Nanjiani Visits Avengers Campus - September 1, 2021