Transform yourself for a few hours with this Polyjuice Potion Frappuccino!
This magical drink is inspired by the famous Polyjuice Potion in the Harry Potter universe, that enables the consumer to assume the physical appearance of another person, as long as they have first procured part of that individual’s body to add to the brew, usually hair.
This potion is a complex and time consuming concoction so is better to let the highly skilled witches and wizards to make it. But where can i find them you might ask? There’s this muggle place called Starbucks where you will find some undercover witches and wizards, so just give them this recipe from Totally the Bomb and they’ll know what to do:
POLYJUICE POTION FRAPPUCCINO
- Green tea frappuccino
- Coconut milk
- Ginger turmeric powder
- Pineapple syrup
- Matcha powder
- Whipped cream
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino made with coconut milk.
- Ask for a scoop of the ginger turmeric powder and 1 pump of the pineapple syrup.
- Finally, ask for more matcha powder and ginger powder on top of the drink.
Enjoy your Polyjuice Potion frappuccino!
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021