Spotted at the Transportation & Ticket Center is the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Monorail featuring Mickey, Minnie and Chip, and Dale.
Monorail Gold has just received the Disney World 50th Anniversary wrap like the Disney World Buses and Skyliners. You can check them out below.
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Bus spotted at Walt Disney World
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover
The Disney World 50th Anniversary Monorail is running the Express Line from the TTC to MK.
The Disney characters are dressed in their new EARidescent outfits and the words The World’s Most Magical Celebration can be seen.
Here are some official photos shared from Disney:
This isn’t the only 50th Anniversary update we have seen this morning. While in the Magic Kingdom we spotted the new Cinderella Carriage Pumpkin wreaths that are now on display in the hub.
We are less than 3 weeks away from Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration which starts on October 1st.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- First Look: Disney World 50th Anniversary Monorail - September 13, 2021
- New Cinderella Carriage Pumpkin Wreaths now on display in the Magic Kingdom - September 13, 2021
- First Look at Marvel’s Hawkeye Series coming to Disney+ - September 13, 2021