Attention muggles! You can now get a Butterbeer Cold Brew at Starbucks that will make you feel like you are at Hogsmeade!
If you are a fan of butterbeer and coffee then this drink is perfect for you! We know cold brew can have a very strong coffee taste, so make it a bit sweeter with some white mocha, toffee nut and caramel! Magical right?
This drink is not available on the muggle menus but we have the recipe from Totally the Bomb so you can ask your barista to brew this drink for you:
BUTTERBEER COLD BREW
- Venti cold brew
- White mocha sauce
- Toffee nut syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Vanilla sweet cream cold foam
- Caramel drizzle
- Start by ordering a venti cold brew.
- Ask for 3 pumps of white mocha sauce.
- Then, ask for 2 pumps of caramel syrup.
- Add 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with 1 pump of toffee nut syrup blended in.
- Finally, ask for extra caramel drizzle.
Credit: Totally the bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021