This Mickey Mouse Cookie Kit is a great little gift for your loved ones this holiday season!
You can even change the ingredients to your favorite cookie recipe! We are sure they will love this little treat. Plus making them is super easy and fast, just take a look at this recipe from Disney Family and have fun putting together this adorable gifts:
MICKEY MOUSE COOKIE KIT
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Mason jar
- Black construction paper or cardstock
- Double-sided tape
- Red ribbon
- Measure out the above ingredients or the ingredients to a cookie recipe of your choosing. Layer the dry cookie mix ingredients inside a mason jar.
- Cut a small pair of Mickey ears out of black construction paper or cardstock. Leave an inch of paper below the ears. Fold the attach t the top of the Mason jar with double-sided tape.
- Tie a red bow around the Mason jar.
- Cut a recipe card sized sheet of paper, write out the cookie recipe corresponding to the ingredients in the jar and attach to the mason jar with twine.
Baking instructions to include with your Mickey Mouse Cookie Kit:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, cream together 1/2 cup of butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in 2 eggs and 3/4 tsp of vanilla until fluffy. Gradually beat flour into your butter mixture. Stir in oats and raisins.
- Chill your mixture in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Drop rolled teaspoonfuls of your mixture onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack, and then cool completely.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse Cookie Kit!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022