Joy is greeting guests in her holiday best at Epcot!
She is sporting an adorably festive garland scarf, accessorized with ornaments!
Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays is full of safe, festive fun this year at the Walt Disney World Resort! Guests can enjoy holiday entertainment and even see some of their favorite Disney characters in their most festive attire (like Holiday Joy)! And of course, you can’t forget about all of the holidays treats!!
Will you be visiting Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays this year? Let us know in the comments! (Try to look out for Joy in her festive attire near the Imagination Pavilion!)
To learn more about all of the holiday happenings at the Walt Disney World Resort, check out these articles…
- Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas Photo Wall Now at Disney Springs
- Celebrate the Holidays with the NEW Disney Parks Holiday Tumbler
- Adorable Disney Stockings to Add a Magical Holiday Touch
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Positively Minnie: The Polka Dot Summit 2.0 Coming in February - January 23, 2021
- The Edison in Disney Springs is Celebrating Valentine’s Day All Weekend Long - January 22, 2021
- Fans Petition Disney to Save Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - January 9, 2021