While winter is still in full swing, we at Walt Disney World Resort are already thinking of spring and the 19th annual Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, presented by HGTV! This year’s festival will run from March 7 to May 20, 2012, and will include favorite elements like beloved Disney character topiaries, “how to” demonstrations and presentations by HGTV and Disney experts, unique gardens themed to the countries of World Showcase, the Flower Power Concert series and much more.
The festival will include special activities for kids like Bambi’s Butterfly House, presented by HGTV; the Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden; Sounds of Nature, presented by Nature Conservancy; and unique play structures offer fun for the little ones—the Evos™ play systems for ages six and older and the Weevos™ play systems for ages two through five.
We are EXTREMELY excited to continue our relationship with HGTV, with their expertise and support of the festival returning for a second year. HGTV stars scheduled to appear this year include (Talent/dates subject to change):
- John Gidding, HGTV’s Curb Appeal: The Block—presenting March 9 – 11
- Sabrina Soto, HGTV’s The High/Low Project—presenting March 16 – 18
- Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves—presenting March 23 – 25
- Camille Styles, HGTV.com Entertainment contributor—presenting March 30 – April 1
- Dan Faires, HGTV.com’s DanMade, Fan Favorite HGTV Design Star Season 5—presenting April 6 – 8
- Brandon Johnson, host of HGTV’s My Yard Goes Disney—presenting April 13 – 15
- Meg Caswell, HGTV’s Meg’s Great Rooms—presenting April 20 – 22
- Monica Pedersen, HGTV Dream Home Tour 2012 and Designed to Sell—presenting April 27 – 29
- Antonio Ballatore, HGTV’s The Antonio Treatment—presenting May 4 – 6
- To be determined—presenting May 11 – 13
- Genevieve Gorder, HGTV’s Dear Genevieve and HGTV Design Star—presenting May 18 – 20
Musical entertainment pairs perfectly with botanical beauty during the nightly Flower Power concert series. Enjoy a varied lineup of performers throughout the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, March 7 through May 20, 2012. The concerts will again groove-ify the America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 5:15 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. throughout the festival dates. Scheduled to appear this year include (Talent/dates/times subject to change):
For more information on the festival, you can check out disneyworld.com/flower and continue to check back for more updates. See you in the spring.
- HGTV Celebs Share Party Tips at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (chipandco.com)
- 19th Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival Coming March 7 – May 20, 2012 (chipandco.com)