Refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available here.
- Big Thunder Ranch Petting Farm (Disneyland) closed through 1/18/12 to remove holiday decor.
- Haunted Mansion (Disneyland) closed through 1/23/12 for removal of holiday decor.
- Redwood Challenge Creek Trail (DCS) closed through 1/28/12 for refurbishment.
- Refreshment Corner (Disneyland) closed through 2/24/12 for refurbishment.
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (Disneyland) closed until Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Candy Palace (Disneyland) closed until Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (Disneyland) closed through 6/14/12 for refurbishment.
- Carnation Cafe (Disneyland) closed until Summer 2012 for renovation/expansion.
- Theater A at Soarin’ Over California (DCA) closed 1/23/12-1/27/12 for refurbishment. Theater B remains open.
- “it’s a small world” (Disneyland) closed 1/23/12-2/2/12 for removal of holiday decor.
- Sailing Ship Columbia (Disneyland) closed 1/23/12-2/17/12 for refurbishment.
- Grizzly River Run (DCA) closed 1/23/12-3/9/12 for refurbishment.
- Davy Crockett Canoes (Disneyland) closed 1/24/12 for refurbishment.
- Cafe Orleans (Disneyland) closed 1/24/12-1/26/12 for refurbishment.
- Soarin’ Over California (DCA) closed 1/30/12-2/3/12 for refurbishment.
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port (Disneyland) closed 1/30/12-2/10/12 for refurbishment.
Source Mousesavers Newsletter
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule January 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule December 2011 (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Universal Orlando Passholders get a sneak peek to Jurassic World VelociCoaster - April 22, 2021
- Disney World To Develop Two New Solar Facilities - April 22, 2021
- Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life expected to open this fall in Disney Springs - April 22, 2021