You have to try this Hocus Pocus Latte recipe!
We are loving the Hocus Pocus themed drinks this Halloween season, and this latte is no exception. It features all the fall flavors like pumpkin spice, apple and cinnamon, so good for sure.
We think is an upgrade from the regular pumpkin spice latte and will definitely help you have a glorious morning every time you drink it. Want to know how to order one at your nearest Starbucks? Take a look at this recipe from Totally the Bomb:
HOCUS POCUS LATTE
- Venti Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- White Mocha Sauce
- Apple Brown Sugar Syrup
- Cinnamon Dolce Topping
- Caramel Drizzle
- Start by ordering a venti iced pumpkin spice latte.
- Ask for two pumps of white mocha.
- Then, ask for two pumps of apple brown sugar syrup.
- Finally, ask for cinnamon dolce topping and extra caramel drizzle.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021