In this video, provided by WDI, Senior Concept Designer Ted Robledo presents our very first sneak peek inside this highly anticipated restaurant. Imagineers recently put the finishing touches on one of its major elements: a massive mural that will serve as the restaurant’s backdrop. Here, Ted shows how WDI combined digital technology with traditional artistry to create a sweeping landscape that gives guests the feeling that they really are walking into a part of the film.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom opens to Walt Disney World Guests in February (chipandco.com)
- New Kids Menu Items Starting Feb. 15 in Magic Kingdom Park (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Universal Orlando updates its face mask policy - July 29, 2021
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over Black Widow Release - July 29, 2021
- Destination D23 event at Walt Disney World sells out in minutes - July 29, 2021