If you’re hungry for cookies, then look no further! The pastry chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa shared their beloved chocolate chip cookie recipe. National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day is on May 15th, so you’ll have time to prepare delicious cookies if you follow this recipe. The ingredients and directions are listed below:
Disney’s Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/2 cups of flour
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cup (or 10 tablespoons) of butter
12-oz bag of semisweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine these dry ingredients. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar in a separate bowl. Then add eggs and vanilla extract. Continue mixing.
- Spoon cookie dough onto a baking sheet. Use 1 tablespoon for medium sized cookies and 2 tablespoons for large cookies.
- Bake cookies until they’re light golden brown. Medium size cookies require 10-12 minutes and large cookies require 12-14 minutes.
Anyone with a sweet tooth will want to try this recipe! Chocolate chip cookies are always a favorite among family and friends. This recipe is simple enough for children to help out in the kitchen.
Let us know if you use this recipe to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day in May.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.