The deliciously festive Gobbler Poutine & Canadian Apple Slushy have arrived at Disney Springs for the holiday season!
The Gobbler Poutine is packed with many Thanksgiving staples – turkey with brown gravy, cranberry chutney, and cheese curds. The portion size is pretty massive (I had to share one) for only $9.99. The Canadian Apple Slushy features Crown Royal Regal Apple whisky with Minute Maid Premium Lemonade, caramel, and apple for $14.99.
You can find both of these festive treats at The Daily Poutine kiosk in Disney Springs. It is located right across from Amorette’s Patisserie in Town Center.
Will you be trying either of these holiday treats? Let us know in the comments!
For more information about all of the holiday fun at the Walt Disney World Resort, check out these articles…
- Holiday Cotton Candy at the Magic Kingdom
- Disney Fans are Flipping Out Over Figment in a Holiday Sweater
- These Festive Christmas Minnie Ears at Five Below are a Steal
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Positively Minnie: The Polka Dot Summit 2.0 Coming in February - January 23, 2021
- The Edison in Disney Springs is Celebrating Valentine’s Day All Weekend Long - January 22, 2021
- Fans Petition Disney to Save Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom - January 9, 2021