The holidays are in full swing at Walt Disney World Resort! The newest Holiday Cotton Candy is certainly giving us full seasonal vibes! It’s a great snack for a day at Magic Kingdom. We have an up-close look at this season’s sweet treat.
The new cotton candy costs $5.00 and we found ours at a snack cart in front of Cinderella Castle. It’s actually a quite unique flavor combination of Raspberry and Citrus!
We thought the Citrus cotton candy had a noticeable lime flavor. It was surprising to see this pairing of flavors, but we liked it! The raspberry flavor paired quite well with the citrus flavor. This pink and white striped treat is a worthy snack to delight guests at the Magic Kingdom.
We highly recommend this wonderful funnel cake! It’s sure to have you singing Christmas songs in a merry mood afterwards!
If you’re heading to Disney, then be sure to check out all of the Christmas decorations, foods, and merchandise now on display in the Magic Kingdom!
Check out some more posts about the Holidays at Walt Disney World below:
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays – Holiday Kitchens & Menus
- Holiday overlay being added to Cinderella Castle
- Christmas Arrives at Hollywood Studios for the 2020 Holiday Season
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Star Tours in Disneyland celebrates 35 years! - January 9, 2022
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration-inspired figurines & plush coming from Funko - January 8, 2022
- Disney is hiring Vocalist for Festival of the Lion King in Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 8, 2022