Today we have a super sweet recipe for you, Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
Everyone loves a good chocolate chip cookie, and if you have ever been to Ghirardelli you know their cookies are delicious! Thanks to D23, we now have the recipe that our friends from Ghirardelli shared so you can make these delicious treats at home.
And if you are visiting a Disney Park, don’t forget to stop by their locations! You can find them at Disney California Adventure, Disney Springs and next to El Capitan Theater in Hollywood.
GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 11 1/2 oz of semi sweet chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup of butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups of unsifted flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Be Prepared For The New Lion King Workout! - May 18, 2021
- Be Our Guest Triple Chocolate Cupcake You Can Make At Home! - May 18, 2021
- Fried PB&J With Bananas Sandwich From Universal Orlando Resort! - May 17, 2021