Do you love cookies and chocolate? Then this Ghirardelli’s Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies recipe is perfect for you!
Bring this mouth-watering snack to your home any time you want! No need to go all the way to Ghirardelli’s at Disney Springs to enjoy it.
Plus the recipe is super easy! This one will make 24 cookies so you can share with your family and friends!
- 12 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 oz of 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- In a double boiler over hot water, melt bittersweet chocolate chips and butter.
- In a large bowl with electric mixer or whisk, beat eggs and sugar until thick; stir into chocolate mixture.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; stir into chocolate mixture. Gently mix in semi-sweet chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using a sheet of plastic wrap, form dough into two logs, each 2 inches in diameter and about 12 inches long.
- As dough will be quite soft, use plastic wrap to hold dough in log shape. Wrap tightly; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375F. Unwrap dough; with sharp knife, cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- Places slices 1 1/2 inches apart of greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until shiny crust forms on top but interior is still soft. Cool on baking sheet; store in airtight tin up to 1 week.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!