All you need is faith, trust and a Tinkerbell Frappuccino from Starbucks!
Add some magic to your frappuccino with this pixie dusted drink inspired by our favorite sassy fairy! It features a blend of matcha green tea frappuccino layered with iced green tea to achieve Tink’s yellow and green colors.
Related – This Moana Frappuccino Is Calling You!
Since the drink is not available on the regular menu, you will have to ask your barista to make it by following this easy recipe:
- Matcha green tea frappuccino
- Iced green tea
- Coconut milk
- Classic syrup
- Whipped cream
- Matcha powder
- Sugar in the raw
- Order a venti matcha green tea frappuccino.
- Ask to fill 2/3 of the cup with frappuccino.
- For the top 1/3, order iced green tea (not matcha) blended with coconut milk and 2 pumps of classic syrup.
- Ask to have the iced green tea blend layered on top of the frappuccino.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Finish with a sprinkling of matcha powder and sugar in the raw.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022