You can now order a Raya and the Last Dragon frapuccino at Starbucks!
This delicious drink created by Totally The Bomb is inspired by Raya! It features a green tea frap with lemonade, strawberry and caramel. This drink is a personal creation, so you won’t be able to find it in the regular Starbucks menu.
But don’t worry because we have the recipe so you can order it and enjoy it while you watch Raya and the Last Dragon on Disney Plus!
RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON FRAPPUCCINO
- Grande green tea frappuccino
- Coconut milk
- Vanilla bean powder
- Strawberry puree
- Caramel crunch topping
- Caramel drizzle
- Start by ordering a Grande Green Tea frappuccino made with coconut milk.
- Then, ask for a splash of lemonade.
- Ask for one scoop of vanilla bean powder.
- Ask for strawberry puree in the bottom of the cup.
- Ask for caramel crunch topping and caramel drizzle.
Credit: Totally the bomb
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021