Complimentary pool hopping has long been advertised as one of the selling features of Disney Vacation Club Membership. While staying at Walt Disney World Resort using points, members and their guests are permitted to use most of the other Disney Vacation Club and Resort hotel pools in addition to the pool at the resort hotel in which they’re staying.
Seems like a nice little perk. However, the list of resorts excluded from pool hopping privileges appears to be getting longer over time. The recently renovated Silver Creek Springs Pool and Hidden Springs Pool at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are the latest pools to be added to the list of pool hopping exclusions.
List of Exclusions:
- Silver Creek Springs Pool and Hidden Springs Pool at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bay Cove Pool at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Uzima Pool and Samawati Springs Pool at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Leisure pool at Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Lava Pool and leisure pool at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Pools at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Resort hotel pools may become unavailable from time to time due to capacity limitations. Due to the high occupancy that is expected, you and any Guests staying with you may not pool hop during the following dates:
- December 19, 2015 to January 3, 2016 (Saturday through Sunday)
- February 14, 2016 to February 20, 2016 (Sunday through Saturday)
- March 19, 2016 to April 3, 2016 (Sunday through Saturday)
- May 27, 2016 to May 30, 2016 (Friday through Monday)
- June 26, 2016 to July 9, 2016 (Sunday through Saturday)
- September 2, 2016 to September 5, 2016 (Friday through Monday)
- November 21, 2016 to November 26 (Monday through Saturday)
- December 23, 2016 to January 2, 2017 (Friday through Monday)
Guests must present their Magic Band or current Key to the World card with a “DVC Member” designation on it to use the other select Resort hotel pools.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next Disney Destination vacation. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.