Disney World theme park hours are being extended for the 50th anniversary!
We are just 18 days away from “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” in honor of Walt Disney World 50th anniversary! We can’t wait to enjoy everything Disney has prepared for us at the four theme parks.
If you are visiting Disney during the first days of the 50th anniversary, then you would love to see that park hours are being extended! So you will have extra time to enjoy the magic, check it out:
For Magic Kingdom Park, the extended park hours begin on September 29 with an extra hour at night, closing at 10pm. September 30th remains the same.
Then on October 1st, the day the “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” starts, the park will open an hour earlier and close one hour later then normal.
- October 1: 8am to 10pm (Previously 9am to 9pm)
- October 2: 9am to 10pm (Previously 9am to 9pm)
For Epcot, the extended park hours will begin on October 1st, giving guests two extra hours of fun!
- October 1st: 9am to 10pm (Previously 10am to 9pm)
- October 2: 9am to 10pm (Previously 10am to 9pm)
Animal Kingdom is also extending park hours beginning October 1st, adding an hour and a half at night!
- October 1st: 8am to 8:30pm (Previously 8am to 7pm)
- October 2: 8am to 8:30pm (Previously 8am to 7pm)
As for Hollywood Studios, it remains with the same operating hours so far, but keep checking back for any last minute changes!
Credit: Disney World