Disney Cruise Line has canceled all Disney Wonder sailings through the end of June due to the Canadian government’s cruise ban. Given that guests sailing on the Disney Wonder are scheduled to embark and/or debark in Vancouver and Disney Cruise Line has not been able to secure an alternate homeport, it is necessary to cancel the sailings.
In light of this cancellation, Disney Cruise Line is offering guests the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund. The credit has been automatically added to their account.
The following sailings on the Disney Wonder will be canceled:
- 9-Night Hawaiian Cruise 4/29
- 10-Night Hawaiian Cruise 5/8
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 5/18
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 5/25
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/1
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/8
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/15
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/22
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/29
The future cruise credit is equal to 125% of guests’ original voyage fare and is only valid for sailings departing within 15 months of original sailing. The future cruise credit is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value. Standard prevailing rates apply and Guests are responsible for any balance due after the future cruise credit has been applied. If guests end up not being able to use the future cruise credit, they will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of their original voyage fare. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings. Guests who previously received a future cruise credit are not eligible for an additional future cruise credit.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Aulani Offering Discount on Stays after Reopening - September 27, 2020
- Will Disneyland close on the week days when they officially reopen? - September 26, 2020
- Two Magic Kingdom Attractions under extended refurbishment - September 26, 2020