Canada announced today new rules they are putting into place to limit the spread of COVID-19. One of these rules bans ships and boats carrying more than 500 passengers from docking at Canadian ports until July.
They announced these measures to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- International flights will only be permitted to land at a smaller number of airports. Those locations have not yet been announced.
- Boats and cruise ships carrying more than 500 people will be banned from docking at Canadian ports until July.
- All travelers arriving in Canada from international points are being asked to consider self-isolating for 14 days as a precaution. People arriving from Hubei, China, Iran, and Italy already have been asked to self-isolate.
- Enhanced screening measures at airports as well as marine, land and rail points of entry.
There’s no news yet on how Disney Cruise Line will be affected or what changes they might make for their Vancouver sailings. We will update as we get more information!
- Primeval Whirl Removed from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park Map - July 13, 2020
- Social Distancing Measures for Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom - July 12, 2020
- Make This Magic Kingdom Purple Wall for Your Home - July 12, 2020