Disney Cruise Line has released a final payment extension for select 2020 summer sailings.
Beginning March 18, 2020, an automatic final payment extension was added to select 2020 summer reservations. Final payments will now be extended out an additional 30 days. (For example, a departure with a final payment due March 18, 2020, is now extended to April 17, 2020.)
The impacted sailings are:
- Disney Dream: Sailing embarking on June 17 – sailings embarking on August 30
- Disney Fantasy: Sailing embarking on July 18 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Wonder: Sailing embarking on July 20 – sailings embarking on August 31
- Disney Magic: Sailing embarking on August 5 – sailings embarking on August 30
The following policies apply:
- Guests will not be able to complete Online Check-In or book Cruise Activities/Port Adventures if they have not paid in full
- Disney Cruise LineAir will continue to follow existing policies
o Payment will be due at time of final for Flexible Air
o Restricted Air is non-refundable once paid
- The cancellation policy will shift by 30 days for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms
o There are no changes to the cancellation policy for Suites and Concierge Staterooms
This new extension will give guests more time to decide if they want to cancel or reschedule their summer cruise. It also gives everyone time to see what happens with the Coronavirus pandemic. We will continue to update our readers as new information is released.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Aulani Offering Discount on Stays after Reopening - September 27, 2020
- Will Disneyland close on the week days when they officially reopen? - September 26, 2020
- Two Magic Kingdom Attractions under extended refurbishment - September 26, 2020