Patina Restaurant Group will implement a comprehensive program in response to COVID-19 when it resumes operations at select restaurants in Disney Springs in Lake Buena Vista on May 22.
The “Dine Safe: Commitment to Care” program is a comprehensive set of re-engineered operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolster hygiene protocol that meets or exceeds the best-practice guidelines recommended by the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
“These heightened sanitation standards will help us manufacture a dining environment that keeps guests and our team members as safe as possible,” said Kyle Collins, Director of Marketing for Patina in Florida. “The health, wellbeing, and peace of mind of our guests, team members, and the community remain our highest priorities.”
The key components of the Dine Safe program are:
The Dining Room and Guest Experience:
- To enhance health and safety measures, guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times except while eating and drinking.
- Ensuring current social distancing procedures are upheld via the redesign of table layouts for seating guests as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly disinfecting as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations strategically placed throughout our facilities.
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
Team Member Safety Measures:
- Undergo a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive “Dine Safe” Training Program.
The following Patina Restaurant Group-operated venues in Disney Springs are resuming operations with limited menus for lunch and or dinner service. Their tentative accompanying hours that are subject to change include the following:
- Vivoli il Gelato – Open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia (Main Dining Room Dinner Service) – Open from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia Street Food (Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pizza Ponte (Indoor/Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
“We look forward to welcoming our guests back very soon and are dedicated to continuing to deliver an unparalleled dining experience,” Collins said.
The remaining Patina Restaurant Group-operated locations at Disney Springs including Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, and The Edison will also resume operations soon. Please stay tuned for more information regarding the reopening of each of those restaurants.
To see the up to date list of restaurants opening on May 10th in Disney Springs click here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Confirms Joe Biden Audio Animatronic to be added to Hall of Presidents - January 20, 2021
- Hall of Presidents is closed for refurbishment at the Magic Kingdom - January 20, 2021
- New Winnie the Pooh & Friends Collection from Build a Bear! - January 20, 2021