Disney Springs is set to reopen in phases starting on May 20th. While not everything is expected to open we wanted to give you a heads up on all of the restaurants we know that are set to open on that day.
Here is a list of all of the Disney Springs Restaurants set to open (as of right now) on May 20th.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- STK Orlando
- Wine Bar George – Note we were unable to find reservations on Open Table. Click here for more info.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Locations
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Truck
- Sunshine Churros Kiosks
- Polite Pig
- Frontera Cocina
- Blaze Pizza
- Haagen Dazs
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Sunshine Churros
- The Boathouse
- Chicken Guy! 11:30am – 9:30pm
- Planet Hollywood 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Earl of Sandwich 11:30am – 9:30pm
These restaurants will be opening on May 22nd
- Vivoli il Gelato – Open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia (Main Dining Room Dinner Service) – Open from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Morimoto Asia Street Food (Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pizza Ponte (Indoor/Outdoor Dining Lunch & Dinner Service) – Open from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Many of these restaurants show open and accepting reservations on Open Table.
To see the growing list of Retail Locations opening at Disney Springs on May 20th, just click here.
In case you missed it Disney World is no longer accepting Reservations before July 1st. Also just shared earlier today the Disney Custodian Staff have returned to work to prepare for the May 20th opening!
Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more info on the Disney World Reopenings!
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.