Take to the skies with Disney Skyliner!
The new form of traveling just opened this past September 29, and to celebrate Disney released these delicious treats, take a look!
The cookies have a sugar cookie base with edible frosting on top featuring different designs with some of your favorite Disney characters.
You can find them around Walt Disney World for $4.99, here are some of the locations where you can find these cookies:
- Goofy and Disney Skyliner logo cookies: Yacht and Beach Club.
- Winnie The Pooh cookie: Yorkshire County food stand at the UK pavilion in Epcot.
- Anna, Elsa and Olaf cookies: Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe at the Norway pavilion in Epcot.
- Donald and Daisy cookie: Boardwalk Bakery.
- Peter Pan cookie: Centertown Market Grab and Go at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Finding Nemo cookie: Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
Have you spotted any of these cookies around WDW? Let us which one is your favorite!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Freeform’s 25 Days Of Christmas Photo Wall Now At Disney Springs - November 25, 2020
- New Holiday Gingerbread Mickey Cookie At Disney’s Boardwalk Bakery - November 25, 2020
- Holiday Decorations Now On Display Inside And Out At Disney’s Boardwalk Resort - November 24, 2020