With fall getting closer, is only normal to start seeing pumpkin flavored treats everywhere, that’s why today we have a delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from the Disneyland Resort!
This cheesecake features a graham cracker crust with a pinch of ginger, classic cheesecake filling and a drizzle of chocolate on top to create a trifecta of yum! You can usually find this treat at Disneyland, Disney California Adventure and Disney’s Grand California Hotel during the fall season but you don’t have to wait because we have a recipe from Disney Parks so you can make it at home.
We are sure everyone in your family will fall in love with this super tasty pumpkin cheesecake, so don’t wait any longer and start baking!:
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham cracker
- 3 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp of ground ginger
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- 3 (8oz) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 5oz can of evaporated milk
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- In a bowl combine the crushed graham cracker, sugar, and ginger. Melt the butter and stir into mixture.
- Spray bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Press crust mixture into bottom of pan using your hands.
- Place pan on a large piece of foil and wrap foil tightly up sides and around pan.
For pumpkin cheesecake filling:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl until well combined. Add pumpkin mixture to cream cheese mixture,beating until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add evaporated milk, mixing well.
- Slowly pour cheesecake filling onto crust mixture in prepared pan. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Place foil-wrapped pan inside a larger roasting pan. Place oven rack and carefully ad enough hot water to reach halfway up sides of springform pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until center moves only slightly when shaken.
- Turn oven off. Crack open oven door, and allow cheesecake to cool inside oven 1 hour.
- Remove pan from water bath and set on a wire rack to cool completely. Cover top of pan with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021