Mickey Strawberry Shortcake to start your day!
Everything is better when is Mickey shaped right? We think so! That’s why today we have a magical recipe inspired by our favorite mouse. If you like strawberries then you will love this little treat.
You can make it to have as breakfast or dessert, your choice. You can even add more berries or your favorite fruit to make it your own. Follow this recipe from Disney Family and start baking:
MICKEY STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 tsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp of softened butter
- 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mickey cookie cutter
- Slice the strawberries and place in a bowl. Mix in 1/4 cup of sugar and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, 4 tsp of sugar, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add in 1/2 cup of butter and mix until crumbly. Add 3/4 cup of cream and mix to a soft dough. Knead dough for one minutes on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness. Use a Mickey cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Place shapes on a lined baking sheet. Melt remaining 1 tbsp of butter and brush on shapes. Sprinkle your Mickey strawberry shortcake with a little sugar if desired.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021