This fall season treat yourself with a magical breakfast: Mickey Pumpkin Overnight Oats!
Embrace all things pumpkin spice and start your day with a healthy option like these overnight oats inspired by our favorite mouse! They are both adorable and delicious!
Making them is easy and fun, all the family can help, all you have to do is follow this recipe from Disney Family and have an amazing time this fall/Halloween season:
MICKEY PUMPKIN OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of carrot or carrot-orange juice
- 1/2 cup of Greek or coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1-2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Container with lid
- Mickey template
- Wax paper
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
- Zip-top bag and scissors, or piping bag and small round tip
- 2 green apples
- Leaf-shaped cookie cutter
- Whisk all of the oat ingredients together in a mixing bowl and spoon into your storage container. Cover tightly with the lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Print the Mickey template on cardstock, in the size needed for your serving bowls. Then draw the stem and face on the template and cover with wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second intervals at 50% power, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted. Once it has cooled to room temperature, transfer to the zip-top or piping bag. If using the zip-top bag, cut a tiny corner off. Fill in the ears, stem and face with the chocolate. Allow it to set overnight (or place in the fridge for 15min).
- When you are ready to enjoy your Mickey pumpkin overnight oats, spoon them into your serving bowl. Carefully peel the chocolate pieces from the wax paper and add them.
- Use the cookie cutter to cut out the apple leaves, and the spiralizer to make apple vines. Any leftover Mickey pumpkin overnight oats can be kept in the storage container for up to 4 days in the fridge.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021