Oh boy! These Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookies are delicious!
If you love the mix of chocolate and peppermint then you will love these cookies for sure! Plus they are Mickey shaped and that makes everything better!
You can gather the whole family together and have a great day baking this festive treat:
MICKEY MOUSE PEPPERMINT COOKIES
Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes
- Vanilla frosting
- Pour the chocolate cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of butter, and 1/2 mini chocolate chips into a mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients completely. After mixing, take a small scoop of the cookie dough and ball it in your hands.
- Place your cookie dough ball on a cookie sheet and push down until it spreads into a circle.
- Add two mini cookie dough balls for ears.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- While the cookies are in the oven, place 3 candy canes inside a plastic bag and seal shut. Use a rolling pin and crush the candy canes until only small pieces remain.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Frost cookies with a piping bag or butter knife.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint on top of the cookies.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse peppermint cookies!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Mickey Mouse Peppermint Cookies To Bake During The Holidays! - November 23, 2021
- These Holiday Mickey Meringue Pops Are A Great Treat For This Christmas Season! - November 23, 2021
- Adorable Mickey Snowman Cupcakes To Bake This Christmas! - November 22, 2021