Disney has been doing a lot of work all over Walt Disney World. Just in the past week, we have seen several construction projects on the books.
Here is a look at a few you might have missed:
- Construction to begin on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Haunted Mansion to undergo General Construction according to new permit
- New permit suggests Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster is getting a tune up
Today we have received word that Disney is going to begin work on the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot according to a new permit filed with Orange County Florida.
The permit lists General Construction which can mean pretty much anything.
We have read gossip online hoping that this is the Coco addition to the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. While Disney has not mentioned that ride update that doesn’t mean people won’t speculate.
Checking the Refurbishment and Closure Schedule for October nothing is listed in the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot.
As always stay tuned to Chip and Company for more details.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Ring in 2022 with EVE, Universal Hollywood’s Biggest New Year’s Celebration - December 1, 2021
- Igloo Reveals Two New Harry Potter themed Playmate Coolers - December 1, 2021
- First look at Disney’s Holiday Magic Quest special filmed in Disney’s Hollywood Studios - December 1, 2021