Have fun baking these super colorful Mickey Meringue Pops!
They are gluten-free, delicious and perfect for any party! You can even make them as cookies instead of lollipops if you prefer.
All you need to do is follow this recipe from Disney Family and put your own touch to them by choosing your favorite color combinations and sprinkles!:
MICKEY MERINGUE POPS
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup of sugar
- Food coloring
- Wax paper
- Pastry bag
- Large lollipop sticks
Related – Oh Boy! Mickey Mouse Push Pins DIY To Add Magic To Your Board!
- Set your oven to 225 degrees.
- Separate the egg whites and mix them in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until they are nice and frothy. Gradually add the sugar in the egg mixture and continue to whip until you get stiff peaks.
- In the pastry bag add the desired food coloring drops around the inside of the bag. Put the meringue mix into the pastry bag and pipe Mickey shapes onto wax paper on a baking sheet.
- You can add sprinkles if you like. Then bake for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool and if you chose to add the lollipop sticks to make them into pops or serve as cookies.
Enjoy your Mickey meringue pops!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!