How cute are these Mickey Mouse Push Pins! They are perfect to add a touch of Disney magic to your board!
These hot glue push pins are super easy to make and will add a pop of color to every message! Learn how to make them with this Disney Family diy and have fun crafting:
MICKEY MOUSE PUSH PINS
- Colored hot glue sticks
- Hot glue gun
- Silicone surface
- Push pins
- Start by placing the first hot glue stick into your hot glue fun. Keep in mind the colors will mix together as you transition from one color to the next, so think about working through the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink) so that the marbled colors work together.
- Using the hot glue gun, press out a circle slightly larger than the head of the push pins onto a silicone surface.
- Let this first circle dry for about 10-15 seconds, and then add the Mickey ears. (Careful to not add the ears too early since they will melt into the head and lose their shape).
- Once dry, carefully remove the Mickey shapes from the silicone. Place them onto a cool surface and let them set for about 10 minutes.
- Repeat with as many colors as you want, and play around with the marbling effect!
Have fun using your Mickey Mouse push pins!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!