Love takes the stage on February 7th, 2019. Sweethearts’ Nite in Disneyland theme park allows couples to celebrate Valentine’s Day a little early. This separately ticketed event runs 9 PM – 1 AM, but guests are able to enter the park as early as 6 PM.
- Shorter wait times for attractions allows guests to see and do more!
- Reenact favorite romantic scenes from Disney classic films such as Tangled, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid at photo ops created for the event.
- Live piano music at a special ball located near “it’s a small world.” Waltz under the stars with your favorite Disney characters!
- Mickey’s Mix Magic, a new nighttime show, will light up the sky with fireworks and projections.
- Guests receive a souvenir lanyard and event-specific guide map, as well as complimentary PhotoPass downloads.
- Specialty menu items can be found throughout the theme park at multiple quick service locations.
Unfortunately, this event is currently sold out. If you did not purchase tickets in time, you can listen to the Disneyland After Dark: Sweetheart’s Nite playlist here. Playlist is available on the Play Disney Parks App and Apple Music®.
If you’re wanting to stay on top of special events like Sweethearts’ Nite, contact me today! I am a Senior Travel Planner with Key to the World Travel and specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Universal Orlando. I will work with you to create the best vacation for your family! Send me an email or fill out and submit the form below to receive a free quote today from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. Be sure to follow me on Facebook!