Get ready to have the happiest brunch on Earth with these Dole Whip Mimosas!
Dole whip has been one of the most popular treats at Disney Parks for years, there are different versions from floats, soft-serve, and even mixed with different flavors but this version is for sure the best if you are looking to combine your favorite treat with some booze.
It’s very easy to make and your friends will for sure love it! Take a look at the recipe from Delish.com so you can make it at home!
DOLE WHIP MIMOSAS
- 1/4 cup of sugar, for rimming champagne flutes
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 bottle of champagne, cava or prosecco
- 1 whipped topping, for serving
Related – Make These Dole Whip Cupcakes At Home!
- Pour sugar onto a shallow dish. Run a pineapple wedge around 6 champagne flutes and dip in sugar. Set aside.
- In a tall glass, stir together pineapple juice and coconut milk until combined. Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
- Garnish each flute with whipped topping and a fresh pineapple wedge.
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021