Aloha! It’s time to dole out a smile because we have a copycat Dole Whip recipe so you can enjoy it at home!
Today we have for you a classic Dole Whip recipe so you can have a bit of tasty Disney magic at home.
- 3 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced (frozen)
- 3/4 cups of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until combined.
- Pour into a ziplock bag and snap off a corner with scissors. Pipe into glasses and garnish with a piece of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
- Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day With This Magical Recipe! - May 15, 2021
- Red Nosed Zebra From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar! - May 14, 2021
- Share A Delicious Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie With Your Family! - May 13, 2021