Aloha! It’s time to dole out a smile because we have a copycat Dole Whip recipe so you can enjoy it at home!
Today we have for you a classic Dole Whip recipe so you can have a bit of tasty Disney magic at home.
- 3 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced (frozen)
- 3/4 cups of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until combined.
- Pour into a ziplock bag and snap off a corner with scissors. Pipe into glasses and garnish with a piece of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wish Upon A Star With This Blue Fairy Popcorn Wand Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 19, 2021
- Learn How To Make The Cutest Winnie The Pooh Pizzas At Home! - January 18, 2021
- Ghirardelli’s Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe You Can Make At Home! - January 17, 2021