Aloha! It’s time to dole out a smile because we have a copycat Dole Whip recipe so you can enjoy it at home!
Today we have for you a classic Dole Whip recipe so you can have a bit of tasty Disney magic at home.
- 3 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced (frozen)
- 3/4 cups of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender until combined.
- Pour into a ziplock bag and snap off a corner with scissors. Pipe into glasses and garnish with a piece of pineapple and maraschino cherry.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip Recipe From Delicious Disney Cookbook! - September 6, 2021
- New runDisney EARidescent Medals Revealed For The 2022 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend! - September 6, 2021
- Pumpkin Cranberry Scones From Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort To Make At Home! - September 5, 2021