In the south land, there’s a city with delicious food like this Big Easy Summer Quinoa Salad!
Dole created a dish inspired by Tiana from Princess and The Frog that makes a great food option to have this summer. You can have it as a main meal or a side dish, it works both ways!
It’s a great way to add a healthier option to your meals making them more magical, after all Tiana is an expert when it comes to super tasty food! Want to recreate this at home? Just follow this recipe below and have fun:
BIG EASY SUMMER QUINOA SALAD
- 1 cup of drained and rinsed no salt added garbanzo beans
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Creole mustard
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1 Dole avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups of loosely packed Dole arugula
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Related – Order A Tiana Frappuccino At Starbucks!
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss beans, 1 tsp of oil and seasoning in a medium bowl; spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking pan. Roast 25 minutes or until golden brown and crisp; cool completely.
- Prepare quinoa as label directs; cool completely.
- Whisk mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large bowl; fold in avocado, arugula, tomatoes and quinoa. Makes about 6 cups.
- Serve salad sprinkled with beans.
We hope you enjoy this big easy summer quinoa salad with your friends and family!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021