They say dreams do come true in New Orleans, fortunately for us, we don’t have to go all the way to the bayou to get a Tiana Frappuccino!
This tasty drink is inspired by our favorite hard-working princess Tiana and it features a green tea frappuccino with peppermint syrup and mocha cookie crumbles! Sounds like a perfect drink to have with some beignets.
So head over to Starbucks and ask for this Tiana Frappuccino that will have you singing “Almost There” on your way home!
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Coconut Milk
- Peppermint Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
Related – This Moana Frappuccino Is Calling You!
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino made with coconut milk.
- Ask for one pump of peppermint syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on the bottom and top of the cup.
Enjoy it while you watch “The Princess and the Frog” with your family on Disney Plus!
Credit: Totally the bomb
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021