It’s only 3 more weeks until Christmas! If you’re heading to Walt Disney World, then there’s so much to do to celebrate the holiday season. But once you finish a fun-filled day at Magic Kingdom (or one of the other three Disney Parks), then you might want to plan a visit to Disney Springs.
Now is a great time to visit Disney Springs for holiday shopping because you can take advantage of a few deals this weekend! Here are a few of the special promotions:
- Receive (1) complimentary Loungefly Minnie Bow Wristlet with the purchase of (1) Loungefly Minnie Bow Backpack at Ever after Jewelry Co. (Ends 12/07)
- Receive 25% off a select Holiday tote with any merchandise purchase at Disney’s Days of Christmas.
- Receive 25% off Classic Disney Princess Dolls at Once Upon a Toy.
There’s a lot to choose from if you check out more shops while visiting!
In the meantime, visitors will find a wide assortment of holiday festivities and food items available at Disney Springs. It’s also a great place to get your holiday shopping done. But keep an eye out while walking by the lake in Disney Springs… You might catch Santa and his reindeer passing by on boats!
Credit: Disney Springs
- See the first Drone video of Brightline rail expansion from South Florida to Orlando - April 11, 2021
- Win a trip to Disney World from Werther’s Original! - April 10, 2021
- Disney debuts new Iron Man Look! Is it coming to a park near you? - April 10, 2021