We are not seeing much activity at this time probably due to the fact that there will be no cruises at least through Jan 31st of 2021.
As of right now, the Disney Dream is docked in France, the Disney Magic is docked in the UK, and the Disney Fantasy is en route back to the United States.
We like to use a website called Cruisin to check out the locations of the various cruise ships.
The Disney Wonder is going to be busy in 2021!
In October 2021, the Disney Wonder sets sail for a special engagement in San Diego, where guests embark on voyages ranging from three to seven nights to Baja and the Mexican Riviera. Baja itineraries highlight the region’s famous beaches and exciting water activities with calls on Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. An exclusive seven-night Mexican Riviera sailing features the snorkeling and scuba diving hot spots of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas.
Beginning November, the Disney Wonder makes Galveston its home port for a series of sailings to the Caribbean and Bahamas, with options from four to six nights. Caribbean cruises include stops in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Bahamian itineraries include stops in Castaway Cay and Key West.
For more on the Disney Cruise Line check out the following posts below:
- Disney Cruise Line Extends Suspension of All Departures Through January 31, 2021
- Disney confirms maiden voyage of 3 new Cruise Ships
- Would you volunteer to go on a trial Disney Cruise?
Welcome home, Disney Wonder! We can’t wait to cruise with you again very soon!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- New Details on Disneyland Annual Passholder Program replacement coming tomorrow! - August 2, 2021
- Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Merch Sneak Peek - August 2, 2021
- Fall Decorations have returned to the Magic Kingdom - August 2, 2021