This is the recipe you’ve been waiting for…Chocolate Chip Cookie Fries!!
If you have ever been to Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort then you must be familiar with their new plant-based menu. They have a burger and loaded tots but their most famous one and a favorite of many is their plant-based cookie fries!
They are delicious, specially when you dip them in chocolate, strawberry or marshmallow cream. Yum!!
Luckily for you, there’s no need to wait until your next Disney trip because we’ll share the recipe with you so you can make them at home! Take a look:
- 2 3/4 cups of all-purposed flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbs of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbs of plant-based margarine softened
- 7 tbs of warm water
- 5 tbs of liquid egg substitute
- 1 tbs of molasses
- 1/2 cup of dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Mix the flour, powdered sugar and margarine in a bowl until smooth
- In a small bowl combine the water with the eggs, then add the eggs to the molasses and mix on medium speed until smooth
- Add the chocolate chips
- Place the mix in an 8×8 inch pan and refrigerate for 30min
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Cut the cookie dough into 32 strips (1/4inch wide and 4inch long) and place them in 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Placing 16 on each
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until crunchy
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce! We recommend chocolate, strawberry and marshmallow
Note: If the dough is too sticky, you can add 1 tbs of powdered sugar until it resembles the traditional cookie dough.
We hope you enjoy your cookie fries!
Credit: Disney Parks
- This Heigh-Ho Apple Bruschetta Will Have You Whistling While You Eat! - June 11, 2021
- These Pineapple Salmon Voyager Foil Packs Are Calling Us! - June 11, 2021
- Make Way For This Te Fiti Fudgy Coco Cake Pops Recipe! - June 10, 2021