New Plant-Based Cookie Fries are Now Available at Walt Disney World! You can find them at the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop ya Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
Walt Disney World already offers so many plant-based options and the menus are continuing to grow! Just look for the little green leaf icon on restaurant menus that indicate plant-based options.
Something you can never have enough of are DESSERTS! And we love having plant-based dessert options as well! These Plant-Based Cookie Fries are chocolate chip cookie sticks that are now offered at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. They are comparable to biscotti and served with three dipping sauces- marshmallow cream, chocolate, and strawberry- that are all plant-based as well!
There’s even a recipe so you can bring some of the plant-based Disney magic home! Disney Parks Blog shared the recipe:
“This recipe makes 32 cookie fries and is the perfect serving size for a small gathering of friends or a family dinner.
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus one tablespoon plant-based margarine, softened
- 7 tablespoons warm water
- 5 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, and plant-based margarine in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- In small bowl, combine warm water and egg substitute. Add egg substitute and molasses to mixer. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in an 8×8-inch pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Cut into 32 strips that are 1/4-inch wide and 4 inches long. Place 16 strips on each baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until crunchy.
Chef’s Note: Serve with your favorite plant-based chocolate, strawberry, and marshmallow dipping sauces!”
We’re going to have to make some for ourselves! We hope you get to enjoy these Plant-Based Cookie Fries too, whether at Disney’s Beach Club Resort or the comfort of your own home!
Photo source Disney Parks Blog.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.