New Plant-Based Cookie Fries are Now Available at Walt Disney World! You can find them at the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop ya Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
Walt Disney World already offers so many plant-based options and the menus are continuing to grow! Just look for the little green leaf icon on restaurant menus that indicate plant-based options.
Something you can never have enough of are DESSERTS! And we love having plant-based dessert options as well! These Plant-Based Cookie Fries are chocolate chip cookie sticks that are now offered at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. They are comparable to biscotti and served with three dipping sauces- marshmallow cream, chocolate, and strawberry- that are all plant-based as well!
There’s even a recipe so you can bring some of the plant-based Disney magic home! Disney Parks Blog shared the recipe:
“This recipe makes 32 cookie fries and is the perfect serving size for a small gathering of friends or a family dinner.
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus one tablespoon plant-based margarine, softened
- 7 tablespoons warm water
- 5 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, and plant-based margarine in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- In small bowl, combine warm water and egg substitute. Add egg substitute and molasses to mixer. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in an 8×8-inch pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Cut into 32 strips that are 1/4-inch wide and 4 inches long. Place 16 strips on each baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until crunchy.
Chef’s Note: Serve with your favorite plant-based chocolate, strawberry, and marshmallow dipping sauces!”
We’re going to have to make some for ourselves! We hope you get to enjoy these Plant-Based Cookie Fries too, whether at Disney’s Beach Club Resort or the comfort of your own home!
Photo source Disney Parks Blog.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!