Here’s something fun you can do at home! You can add some magic to your reading with these printable Disney bookmarks.
If you look below, you’ll find eight different Disney patterns that you could use as bookmarks at home.
- Tangled – Best Day Ever! Perfect for Rapunzel fans.
- The Little Mermaid – Reading is the bubbles when you’re with Ariel.
- Frozen – Olaf enjoys a good book just as much as he does spending time with Elsa and Anna.
- Zootopia – Officer Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Flash, and the other residents of Zootopia show how much they enjoy reading.
- Alice in Wonderland – You can fall down the rabbit hole yourself when you’re reading a story you love.
- Fantasia – Reading is magical!
- Peter Pan – Read and let your imagination soar!
- Winnie the Pooh – Reading is never a bother.
If you want to access these bookmarks, then click here. They’re simple to make, too. You can download the PDF and print on either regular paper or cardstock. Then all you have left to do is cut out each bookmark and enjoy!
Which bookmark is your favorite? You can print out multiple, so you choose all eight Disney designs if you like them all.
Source: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover in the Magic Kingdom is being tested - January 26, 2021
- Lunching Pad in the Magic Kingdom to close on weekdays starting in February - January 25, 2021
- New 70’s WandaVision Cupcake now available while supplies last at Amorette’s Patisserie - January 25, 2021