These Mickey Mouse Wool Coasters are perfect to add a pop of color to your table!
Disney Family shared this fun DIY so you can create some magical coasters inspired by our favorite mouse of course ! They are super easy to make and you can choose any color palette that goes best with your home decor.
Want to learn how to make them? Just follow these instructions and have a great day crafting!
MICKEY MOUSE WOOL COASTERS
- Pieces of wool in many colors
- Hot water
- Hot glue gun
- Begin with a small piece of wool. Roll the wool between your hands to create a ball. Continue to add layers of wool until the fluffy ball is about the size you want it to be.
- Prepare a bowl of hot, soapy water. Dip each ball into the water and gently roll it from hand to hand without squeezing. Continue this process for about 10 minutes. Soon the ball will begin to harden. Stop once the ball has formed into the desired size. Rinse with cool water, and let dry.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have quite a few wool felt balls in many different colors.
- Place balls into a Mickey shape. Apply a good amounts of hot glue to one side of the Mickey shape to connect the felt balls and finish the coaster.
Have fun creating these colorful Mickey Mouse Wool Coasters!
Credit: Disney Family