When you enter any park at Walt Disney World, or visit the Disney Springs area, you can’t help but be overwhelmed and overstimulated by the vast amount of merchandise! Of course you might think of mouse ears, pins, and Vinylmation as some of the top Disney souvenirs. If you think outside the box a bit, you might be surprised what you’ll be bringing home.
So, I want to share with you some suggestions for souvenirs you can get at Disney that will make everyone happy!
- Picture Frames. You know you’re taking a ton of pictures at Disney, right? Well, in almost every gift shop you’ll find some fun frames to showcase those memories. I try to keep in mind the frames I have, and make sure I get a good picture of our family from that current trip to put in it.
- Christmas items. At Downtown Disney, you’ll find the Disney Day’s of Christmas Shop. Stockings, ornaments, and other Christmas decor make awesome keepsake souvenirs from your trip. You can even have some items personalized.
- Kitchen items. Cups, plates, coffee mugs, silverware, towels…you name it, you’ll find it. Mickey’s Pantry and the World of Disney, both at Disney Springs, have an excellent selection of kitchen and food items. One of our most useful souvenirs, that we still use now, are our Mickey pizza plates!
- Pins, Lanyards, and Vinylmation. If you are going to spend money on souvenirs, why not make it an ongoing souvenir collection that you can add to? Each trip, many kids will look forward to adding to their pin collection, getting a new lanyard medal, or finding that Vinylmation figure that is exclusive to the parks for that year.
- Jewelry. I LOVE hitting the World of Disney to get a new bead for my Pandora charm bracelet. Also, necklaces, earrings, and other fun accessories are something you can wear again and again when you get home.
- Special Event Merchandise. Don’t forget about the Food & Wine & Flower & Garden Festivals. These events bring out special merchandise just for those times. That also makes great souvenirs.
- Epcot World Showcase. Here you’ll find Chinese parasols, pearls, and passports. So many unique items are found in the World Showcase at EPCOT, that you’re bound to leave there feeling good about your purchases.
- Engraved glass items. Arribas is my favorite place at Disney to have these engraved. Cups, keepsakes, and so many other beautiful things can be found at Arribas. Each of us has a glass mug with our name on one side and a character on the other.
- Freebies at the resorts and parks. Park maps, soaps, shampoos, etc make fun souvenirs! You could do some creative things with park maps when you get home. Use them in a scrapbook layout, make coasters out of them, or frame them.
Souvenirs are awesome, aren’t they?! What is your most loved Disney souvenir you have?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.