This weekend we have a sassy and purple Ursula Cocktail like the sea witch herself!
Little Mermaid fans will love this delicious drink that can be made for adults or as a kid-friendly version. The alcoholic version features grape soda, club soda, purple vodka and lime juice giving you a sweet and smooth taste.
And for the kids, you can replace the club soda with Sprite and the purple vodka for Powerade, we are sure they will love it.
This cocktail was created by @SinCityBartender on TikTok and is super easy to make, just follow this recipe:
- 2 oz of grape soda
- 5 oz of club soda
- 2 oz of purple vodka
- To make it pour your liquor into a sealable container, then add 5 flowers every 375ml, seal it up and wait a day.
- .5 oz of lime juice
For a virgin version
- 3 oz of grape soda
- 3 oz of sprite
- 2 oz of Powerade
- Pour ice in a glass, then add the grape soda up to 1/3 of the glass.
- Add club soda until the glass is almost full.
- Lastly, add the purple vodka and lime juice.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021