Have you ever been to Starbucks and spending several minutes trying to decide what to order? Life is full of tough choices isn’t it? Well no worries, we’ll help you, we recommend you try the Ursula Frappuccino!
This purple drink will give you all the sea witch vibes you need in your life, it features a white mocha frappuccino with blackberry and raspberry! Sounds so tasty!
Would you like to try it? We have the recipe! And don’t worry, you don’t have to sign any contract to get it, just take a look:
- Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Raspberry Syrup
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a grande white mocha cream frappuccino.
- Ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for whipped cream and mocha cookie crumble topping on the bottom and top of the drink.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021