Calling all Star Wars fans! There’s a new Boba Fett Frappuccino at Starbucks that you have to try!
This out of this galaxy drink features a green tea frappuccino with peppermint syrup, java chips and mocha! Sounds delicious, and is a great alternative if you want to try something other then coffee.
If you want to try it, all you have to do is head to your local Starbucks and ask the barista to follow this easy recipe:
BOBA FETT FRAPPUCCINO
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Peppermint Syrup
- Java Chips
- Mocha Drizzle
- Mocha Cookie Crumbles
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino with no sweetener.
- Ask for peppermint syrup.
- Ask for a scoop of java chips.
- Then, ask for mocha drizzle around the cup and on top of the whipped cream.
- Finally, ask for mocha cookie crumbles on top.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!