Calling all Star Wars fans! There’s a new Boba Fett Frappuccino at Starbucks that you have to try!
This out of this galaxy drink features a green tea frappuccino with peppermint syrup, java chips and mocha! Sounds delicious, and is a great alternative if you want to try something other then coffee.
If you want to try it, all you have to do is head to your local Starbucks and ask the barista to follow this easy recipe:
BOBA FETT FRAPPUCCINO
- Grande Green Tea Frappuccino
- Peppermint Syrup
- Java Chips
- Mocha Drizzle
- Mocha Cookie Crumbles
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino with no sweetener.
- Ask for peppermint syrup.
- Ask for a scoop of java chips.
- Then, ask for mocha drizzle around the cup and on top of the whipped cream.
- Finally, ask for mocha cookie crumbles on top.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021