You grotto check out this virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino!
If you are craving a tropical drink from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Resort, you can satisfy that craving by ordering a Mai Tai frappuccino at your nearest Starbucks!
All you have to do is follow this recipe from Totally The Bomb and transport yourself to a magical island oasis.
MAI TAI FRAPPUCCINO
- Orange Juice
- Coconut Milk
- Pineapple Ginger Syrup
- Cold Foam
- Purchase a bottle of orange juice from the Grand and Go display.
- Ask the barista to pour the orange juice into a grande cup to the 1st line.
- Add ice, coconut milk and shake to combine.
- Add 6 pumps of pineapple ginger syrup.
- Top with cold foam blended with 2 pumps of pineapple ginger syrup.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022