You grotto check out this virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino!
If you are craving a tropical drink from Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at the Polynesian Resort, you can satisfy that craving by ordering a Mai Tai frappuccino at your nearest Starbucks!
All you have to do is follow this recipe from Totally The Bomb and transport yourself to a magical island oasis.
MAI TAI FRAPPUCCINO
- Orange Juice
- Coconut Milk
- Pineapple Ginger Syrup
- Cold Foam
- Purchase a bottle of orange juice from the Grand and Go display.
- Ask the barista to pour the orange juice into a grande cup to the 1st line.
- Add ice, coconut milk and shake to combine.
- Add 6 pumps of pineapple ginger syrup.
- Top with cold foam blended with 2 pumps of pineapple ginger syrup.
Credit: Totally the Bomb
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021