Recently it was announced that some restaurants and stores at Disney Springs will reopen on May 20th including Wine Bar George.
But to ensure everyone’s safety, there are some measures that must be taken. Take a look at the health and safety promises Wine Bar George will follow:
For Team Members:
- Continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift
- Employ strict kitchen sanitation standards
- All team members are required to take a health check prior to their shift and only healthy team members will be allowed in the restaurant
- All team members will wash their hands often
- Hand sanitizer / hand washing stations will be available to all guest and team members
At Dining Room:
- All indoor and outdoor seating must comply with social distancing guidelines
- Clean, disinfect and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly
- Clean, disinfect and sanitize each dining area after every use
- Tables, chairs, utensils and condiments will be cleaned and sanitized after every use
- Menus will be contactless. Digital menus will be used, guests will view menus with their own personal device
- Contactless payment options are encouraged
- Guests will be seated to comply with social distancing guidelines
For Wine Bar George Guests:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have COVID-19 symptoms please help keep everyone safe by staying home
- Please adhere to recommended social distancing and sanitary guidelines to protect you, as well as other guests and team members
If you are visiting Disney Springs during their reopening phase, please make sure to comply with all the safety measures put in place to protect yourself and others.
Credit: Wine Bar George
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!